Search

seziure

Sindhuja

i have a boy baby ,now he is age of 4.he suffered frm seziure(not like shakeing or pulling his hand or leg) just be unconsious  while vitz. his birth weight is 1.6.(and i had a  c section before 20days frm my due date because of low water level. ) and we follow the sodium valporate 8ml per day. but the seziure cannot control. few weeks before we met a new doctor. she prescribed oxitol suspension.the dose i have a boy baby ,now he is age of 4.he suffered frm seziure(not like shakeing or pulling his hand or leg) just be unconsious  while vitz. his birth weight is 1.6.(and i had a  c section before 20days frm my due date because of low water level. ) and we follow the sodium valporate 8ml per day. but the seziure cannot control. few weeks before we met a new doctor. she prescribed oxitol suspension.the dose is mrng 1 ml and night 1ml along with sodiumis mrng 1 ml and night 1ml along with sodium valporate 8ml. what my biggest question is ,is oxitol is safest meficine for toddlers? is it preferable for the child? i was read some common risk factor about oxetol and then i went my doctor askng about this.but she didnt gave proper clarification.and she is very angry on me .i was so disappointed. and i am fully confused to gve dis medicine or not? now i cant able to stop this medicine aborbtely and also very scared to give dis medicine to my little one. please try to understand my problem and clarify me. thank you. 

Gallery Images

Previous picture Next picture Close gallery

Send Your Message

or

By signing up, I agree to terms