Search

" THE WHITE DISCHARGE " Private stories of a Government doctor .Book by Dr Saleem MBBS MBA

Dr Saleem Nadaf
the-white-discharge-private-stories-of-a-government-doctor-book-by-dr-saleem-mbbs-mba-241-1537267522_original.jpg

Hi all .
This is Dr Saleem from Bangalore .Guys I have written a book called "THE WHITE DISCHARGE " private stories of a govt Dr .This book is about struggle of a Dr rather all the Drs in India.Its about an an Dr who gets into Government services and starts giving a good service ,the challenges he faces .ordeal he undergoes because of his good services .Through this book I have tried to give n insight into medical profession from a doctors perspective ,for a pt or a common man .How Indian health system is metastasized by quacks ?.Why is medical profession so risky here ? why are doctors leaving India .? Why are our health indicators bad ?.Its an honest representation of doctors current condition in India .
Its available on Amazon world wide and on flipkart .Downloadable versions are also available .
Read and reccomend .
Thanks 

https://www.amazon.in/dp/1643247654/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_pb3tBbEEWSPBS

Gallery Images

Previous picture Next picture Close gallery

Send Your Message

or

By signing up, I agree to terms