Dear patients, as a medical practitioner, I believe in upholding the highest standards of quality and integrity to get the best possible outcome. I will ensure that I make you smile again, with the perfect smile that you want to have. Feel good to consult me anytime. Thank you [More]
Dear patients, as a medical practitioner, I believe in upholding the highest standards of quality and integrity to get the best possible outcome. I will ensure that I make you smile again, with the perfect smile that you want to have. Feel good to consult me anytime. Thank you [Less]
MS, FIAGES, FICLS, FALS, FAIS
mbbs - pandit ravishankar shukla university - raipur -
ms - pandit ravishankar shukla university - raipur -
dr. b.c. roy national award -
times health care achievers award -
golden globe best video award -
1. Dr. B C Roy National award by President of India for the year 2009 for best talents in encouraging the development of minimally invasive and bariatric surgery.
2. Leader and innovator in laparoscopic surgery. Pursued the minimal access surgery program relentlessly in Government Sector. Performed first laparoscopic surgery in India in the Government sector at the AIIMS, New Delhi in October 1991. Trained juniors and colleagues and stimulated and supported many government hospitals in starting laparoscopic surgery programs. One of the first in North India to perform laparoscopic cholecystectomy. First in India to perform laparoscopic adrenalectomy (1993) and laparoscopic splenectomy the same year. First in North India to perform laparoscopic Whipple’s procedure (Pancreatico-duodenectomy) in 2012.
3. Travelled all over India to disseminate the knowledge and skills of Minimal Access Surgery by teaching live workshops, lectures, conferences, CMEs etc. Invited Guest Faculty for 549 Live Demonstrations / Guest Lectures / symposia / panel discussions in National conferences across India and outside the country e.g. USA, Rome, Shanghai, Dubai (UAE), Hongkong, Korea, Kualalumpur (Malayasia), Teshkent, Kathmandu (Nepal), Dhaka (Bangla Desh) etc.
4. P ast President, “Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons” (Feb 2008 to Feb 2010, unopposed), the national organization of Laparoscopic Surgeons in India with more than 6000 members. Currently “Trustee” of the organization. Fellowship courses started by him in 2007 are extremely popular.
5. Recipient of 39 Awards/honours/orations.
6. 51 Scientific Publications in journals / chapters in books.
7. Editor of textbooks “Mini Atlas of Laparoscopic Surgery” in 2016 and “Comprehensive Laparoscopic Surgery” in 2007.
8. Organising chairman for 13 National Workshops/ Conferences / courses besides being member of organising committee for another 15.
9. Governor (India), Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA), 2016-2017.
10. Executive committee member International Federation of Societies of Endoscopic surgeons (IFSES) 2017-2019.
11. Teaching video channel of laparoscopic surgery with 34 videos on U tube with Viewership above 4,55,000 till June 2017 and more than 1500 subscribers. Current view rate is 350 per day (above 10,000 per month).
12. Surgeons visiting for Observership & training from all parts of India and neighboring countries.
13. Post graduate Examiner for Surgery to Many Universities and guide for postgraduate thesis.