I HAVE COMPLETED MBBS ,MD,MD-PHD, CURRENTLY ASISTANT PROFESSOR, MEDICAL INSTITUTE ....Certifications/accreditations:
a) From Universities:
1. Harvard Medical School, USA
2. Yale University school of Medicine, USA
3. John-Hopkins university school of medicine, USA
4. Vanderbilt university, USA
5. University of Alabama, USA
6. Michigan University, USA
7. University of Chicago, Pchikfer school of Medicine
8. Duke University school of Medicine, USA
9. Columbia University school of Medicine, USA
10. Cincinati university school of medicine
11. University of south Florida, School of Medicine, USA
12. Brown university school of Medicine
13. Wake-Forest university school of Medicine, USA
14. Boston University ,USA
15. California university ,USA
16. Sandiego university school of Medicine
17. University of Wisconsin school of public health, USA
18. Boston university school of Medicine
19. Pennsylvania university school of medicine
20. Penn-state university school of medicine, USA
21. Temple university, USA
22. Buffalo university, school of medicine
23. North-Eastern OHIO universities colleges of medicine and pharmacy, USA
24. University of Toronto, Canada
25. Memorial University ,Canada
26. Penn-state college of Medicine, USA
27. University of new-mexicohealth sciences centre, USA
28. New-York university, PG Medical school, USA
29. North-western University, Feinberg school of medicine, Chicago, USA
30. University of Texas-south western centre
31. Albany state university of New-York
32. Indiana university, USA
33. University of north Texas health sciences, USA
34. Wisconsin-Madison university school of Medicine.
35. University of Cincinnati college of medicine, OHIO ,USA
36. Purdue university, USA
37. YESHIVA university ,USA
38. University of Pittsburgh, USA
39. University of Florida, USA
40. Virginia University school of medicine
41. Kentucky university school of Medicine
42. University of south Florida, USA
43. Rush university medical centre
44. University of California at IRVINE
45. University of California at DAVIS
46. University of California at SAMDIEGO
47. University of California at Sanfrancisco
48. University of north Carolina school of medicine, USA
49. University of south Florida
50. University of Uniformed services or uniformed services university of health sciences
51. University of Nebraska medical centre, USA
52. University of MASSACHUSETS medical centre, USA
53. Tufts’ University, USA
54. Minnesota University school of Medicine, USA
55. Oklahoma University, USA
56. University of Wisconsin-Madison school of medicine
57. Tufts’ health institute , USA
58. Northwestern university, Feinberg school of medicine, USA
59. University of Michigan medical centre
60. Wayne state university Medical school, USA
61. University of Medicine and Dentistry At New Jersey, USA
62. New-York university Post-graduate school of medicine, USA
63. Nova-south eastern university college of Pharmacy, USA
64. New-york university post-graduate school of Medicine, USA
65. The university of Texas southwestern medical centre, USA
66. Creighton university school of medicine
67. Mount-Sinai school of medicine, USA
68. Warren Alpert school of medicine, USA
69. University of South Florida, USA
70. Albany-state university of New-york, school of public health, USA
71. New York university PG medical centre
72. Medical university of south Carolina, USA
73. University of north Carolina at chapel hill, USA
74. School of Medicine, case-reserve university, USA
75. Druxel Universty school of Medicine,USA
76. Memorial University of New-Foundland, USA
77. The David Greffen school of Medicine,university of California,Los-angeles,USA
78. Waren Alpert Medical school of Brown university
79. OHIO state university school of Medicine
80. University of Gothenberg,Europe,Germany
81. University of Louisville school of medicine
82. University of Albany school of public health, USA
83. Sandiego university.school of medicine
84. Saini Louis university school of medicine
85. Queens University
86. University of Minnesota, school of public health
87. School of Meicine and public health,university of Wisconsin-madison
88. George Washington school of Medicine,USA
89. Virginia commonwealth university,USA
90. University of Maryland, Baltimore, USA
91. University of California at Los-angeles, USA
B) Certificates of accreditation: from colleges, institutes, societies, federations, academics, associations:
92. American college of physicians (ACP)
93. American college of cardiology (ACC)
94. American college of Preventive Medicine (ACPM)
95. American college of Gastroenterology (ACG)
96. American college of chest Physicians (ACCP)
97. American Academy of Physicians Assistants
98. American society of Gastro-intestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
99. American society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
100. American Academy of child and Adolescent Psychiatry
101. Society of diagnostic Medical USG, USA
102. American cancer society, USA
103. American Academy of Family physicians
104. American Gastro-enterological Association
105. Texas Heart Institutes at Saint llukes’ Episcopical Hospital,USA
106. Mayo clinic, USA
107. AGA institute, USA
108. European board for accreditation in Pneumology(EBAP)
109. European Board for accreditation in cardiology (EBAC)
110. World society for paediatrics infectious diseases
111. Albert Einstein college of Medicine, USA
112. Monte Fiore Medical centre
113. Nebraska Medical centre
114. Anneberg Medical centre
115. Mount Sinai school of Medicine
116. California Academy of Family Physician (CAFP)
117. Fetal Medicine Foundation, London
118. Canadian cardiovascular congress/society, Canada
119. Baylor college of Medicine,USA
120. American Academy of Allergy,Asthma, Immunology
121. Royal college of physians and surgeons of Canada, Canada
122. Royal college of Psychiatrics, UK
123. Royal New-Zealand College of General Practioner, UK
124. Royal college of General practitioner, UK
125. Society Of translational Oncology, USA
126. North-American society for paediatric gastro-enterology,hepatology and nutrition
127. The translational society,USA
128. The transplantation society
129. Centre for disease control and prevention, USA
130. American Medical Association
131. The Milton Erickson Foundation
132. Wisconsin Medical college, USA
133. American association for the study of liver diseases (AASLD)
134. The endocrine society, USA
135. National Commission on correctional health, USA
136. American Association of clinical endocrinologists
137. American academy of family physicians
138. European Accreditation council for continuing medical Education (EACCME)
139. American association for respiratory care
140. Texas Heart institute, USA
141. California Medical Association
142. American college of Pharmasist Education
143. American society of Nephrology
144. American Osteopathic Association,Chicago,USA
145. Cleveland clinic,USA
146. Chatham Institute
147. World Allergy Organisation
148. European commission on CME
149. Post graduate Institute of medicine
150. Baylor Health System
151. Dept of Health and Human develpoement,NIH,USA
152. National association for the continuing education, USA
153. International centre for PG Medical association, NY, USA
154. Tuft’s Health care institute
155. American Health society
156. Anneberg centre for health science
157. African society for quality in health care
158. National Jewish centre
159. Joslin Diabetes centre,USA
160. American society of Hypertension (ASH)
161. American heart association (AHA)
162. American Gastro-enterology ass. (AGA)
163. New-Hampskire Medical society
164. European Federation of neurological societies (EFNS)
165. Port’s Mouth Regional Hospital
166. European board of accredidation in cardiology (EBAC)
167. European board of accreditation in pneumology(EBAP)
168. European board of accreditation in CME
169. Centre for disease control and prevention, Atlanta,USA
170. Danenmillar Memorial education
171. Dulaney foundation, Australia
172. Ministry of Health, NZ
173. Brain trauma foundation
174. Annenberg centre for health sciences at Eisenhower
175. Medical university of Scutu, California
176. Children health care centre, Atlanta
177. American Nurse credential centre on accreditation
178. American kidney Fund
179. Tuft’s medical centre
180. North American centre for medical education
181. Carolines centre for medical excellence
182 Baylor health care system
183. Postgraduate health care education
184. American academy of CME
185. American council of Pharmacists’ Education (ACPE)
186. Union of European medical specialists (UEMS)
187. TCL Institute (USA)
188. Prime institute (USA)
199. Project in knowledge (USA)
201. CME out filter
202. USF solution
203. AKH inclusion
206. Med information sources
207. American college of pharmacist education
208. The page and William black college of medicine
209 . Columbia college of physicians and surgeons
210. California Academy of family physician
211. Certificate of attendance-Canadian gastroenterology association
212. Canadian cardiovascular congress
213. Transplantation society
214. American rhinologic society
215. Canadian Association of gastro-enterology
216. Canadian neurological surgeons association, Canada
217. American association of neurological surgeons
218) Massachusetts general hospital, boston, usa.
219) American association of geriatric psychiatry.
220) American society of colposcopy and cervical pathology.
221) Stroke foundation, Australia
222) American society of histocompatility and immunogenetics
223) University of montreal, Canada.
224) College of family physician of Canada.
225) Canadian cardiological society .
226) Massachusetts general hospital, usa
227) The society of obstreticians and gynaecogist of Canada.
228) Canadian society of endocrinology and metabolic disorders.
229) Schulich school of medicine, university of western Ontario.
230) family physician airway group of Canada.
231) Queens university.
232) American headache society
233) Joslin diabetes centre, usa.
234) National stroke foundation.
235) Canadian society of Rheumatology.
236) Royal college of pharmacist.
237) Royal college of nursing
238) Physicians education centre
239)Royal college of general practitioner, Australia
240) Royal college of surgeons, Australia
241) Royal college of physicians
242) Royal college of general practitioner, NZ.
243) Child neurology society.
244) CERT. OF CREDIT---WORLD STROKE ACADEMY—2013.
245) AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
246) SOCIETY OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY,USA
247) THE COLLEGE OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS OF CANADA
248) CANADIAN SOCIETY OF ENDOCRINOLOGY AND METABOLISM
249) EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF MEDICAL ONCOLOGY (ESMO)
250) AMERICAN ADDICTION CENTERS
251) EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF UROLOGY
252) ALABAMA NURSES ASSOCIATION
253) WILLS EYE INSTITUTE.
254) INTERNATIONAL ANTIVIRAL SOCIETY-USA.
255) EUROPEAN RESPIRATORY SOCIETY
256) CANADIAN RHEUMATOLOGY ASSOCIATION
257) CANADIAN PAEDIATRIC SOCIETY
258) ROYAL AUSTRALIAN COLLEGE OF GENERAL PRACTITIONERS
259) CANADIAN CARDIOVASCULAR SOCIETY
260) LESLIE DAN FACULTY OF PHARMACY, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO.
261) CANADIAN SOCIETY OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
262) SCHULICH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE & DENTISTRY, WESTERN UNIVERSITY
263) SOCIETY OF OBSTETRICIANS AND GYNAECOLOGISTS OF CANADA
264) STROKE FOUNDATION-AUSTRALIA.
265) MILTON H. ERICKSON FOUNDATION
266) ICAHN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE-MOUNT SINAI.
267) THE SOCIETY FOR TRANSLATIONAL ONCOLOGY, USA
268) WORLD STROKE ACADEMY
269) SOCIETY FOR SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
270) INTERNATIONAL ANTIVIRAL SOCIETY
271) Icahnn school of medicine at Mount Sinai
272) AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
273) UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTRE
274) AMERICAN PSHYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION
275) CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY SOCIETY
276) PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
277) PERELMENN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLAVANIA
278) UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, NUTRITION COURSES
279) AMERICAN COLLEGE ALLERGY, ASTHMA AND IMMUNOLOGY
280) ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
281) University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine
282) The University of Florida College of Medicine
283) Norwegian medical association.
284) Veritas Institute for Medical Education
285) The University of Cincinnati
286) Temple University School of Medicine
287) penn state Hershey school of medicine
288) THE JOSLIN DIABETES CENTER
289) Global Education Group
290) world medical association
291) American association of geriatric pshychiatry
292) North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
293) Duke University School of Medicine
294) Institute for the Advancement of Human Behavior.
295) American Addiction Centers
296) Wills Eye Institute
297) The American Society of Nephrology
298) European federation of neurological societies
299) university of Wisconsin-medicine school of pharmacy
300) University of Montreal, Canada
301)Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University
302) Canadian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism.
303) Canadian Rheumatology Association
304) Omnia-Prova Education Collaborative
305) Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
306) EUROPEAN RESPIRATORY SOCIETY
307) ALABAMA NURSES ASSOCIATION
308) The Indiana University School of Medicine
309) RANZCO (ROYAL AUSTRALIAN AND NEWZEALAND COLLEGE OF OPTHALMOLOGY)
310) the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
311) American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
312) The College of Family Physicians of Canada
313) St. Michael's Hospital,
314) Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada.
315) AMERICAN EPILEPSY SOCIETY
316) AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ADDICTION MEDICINE
317) AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION
1. World society of antiaging Medicine
2. World academy of antiaging medicine.
3. World society of interdisciplinary antiaging medicine
4. British physiological society
5. European atherosclerosis society
6. World heart failure society
7. Society of American gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgeons.
8. American society of nephrology
9. European society of intensive and critical care medicine.
10. American society of transplantation.
11, European federation of biotechnology
12.Society of behavioural neuroendocrinology.
10. World academy of science, engineering and technology.
11. International society of heart and lung transplant.
12. International dermoscopy society.
13. International society of exercise and immunology.
14. International society of infectious deseases
15. International immunocompromised host society.
16. International hormone society.
17. American heart association
18. International academy of sciences.
19. International league against epilepsy.
20) International NGO “SAVE THE CHILD”
21) world antiaging network.
22) Royal college of general practioner, GF MEMBER
23) American college of Physician, student member
24) Danish research development network.
25) International stem cell research association, student member.
26) MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL ACADEMY.
27) ASSOCIATION OF PARKINSONISM AND RELATED DISORDER-----ASSOCIATE MEMBER.
28) EPILEPSY FOUNDATION
29) National institute of health sciences, clinical research network.
30) World antiaging network
31) Massachusetts General hospital Academy
32) Multiple sclerosis society of Canada.
33) Society of gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgeons of America.
34) American academy of diabetetes educator
35) Multiple sclerosis foundation.
36) International society of lung and heart transplant----various scientific committee member.
37) European society of intensive care medicine.
38) society of neurooncology
39) Canadian obesity network
40) Alzheimer’s research forum
41) American society of neurophysiological monitoring
42) Federation of American society of experimental biology
43) EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF UROLOGY. MEMBER ID—EAUN-23727.
44) INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROSCIENCE.
45) EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF NEUROPSYCHOPHARMACLOGY
CORRESPONDING MEMBER/ M-02653
46) EUROPEAN ASS. OF NEUROSURGICAL SOCIETIES—2372.
48) ASIAN PHYSICIAN NETWORK
49) INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF HEART RESEARCH.
50) INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION.
51) INTERNATIONAL DOCTORS NETWORK.
52) EUROPEAN PEDIATRICS NEUROLOGY SOCIETY—584841.
53) EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF NEURO=ONCOLOGY.
54) EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF GI ENDOSCOPY.
55) EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF MINIMAL NEUROLOGICAL THERAPY.
56) EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF SPORT MEDICINE-ID=15019
57) EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF AESTHETICS SINCE 23/12/12.
58) INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES,MEMBER ID- 10286
59) EUROPEAN BRAIN PHARMACOLOGY SOCIETY.
60) MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR COGNITION SOCIETY, MEMBER ID-4858
61) MEMBER-INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCE.
62) LIFE MEMBER—INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCE
63) ANTIAGING MEDICINE AND RESEARCH (AMAR).
64) INTERNATIONAL OSTEOPOROSIS FOUNDATION.
65) AMERICAN COLLEGE OF MEDICAL GENETICS
66) PAIN RESEARCH FORUM
67) INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC ACADEMY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGy
68) WORLD PEACE FORUM
69) Association of Parkinsonism and related disorders
70) British society of nano-medicine.
71) ASSOCIATE OF ROME FOUNDATION
72) American college of clinical pharmacy
.Member of NYAS, USA.
Member of SAGES,USA.
Member of Epilepsy Foundation, USA.
Member of European Association of urology.
International Academy of Sciences.
European Brain pharmacology society.
Molecular and cellular cognition society.
Antiaging medicine and research( AMAR).
European Society for Vascular Surgery.
International osteoporosis foundation